Jump to Navigation


Modifications Attorney in Providence

Rhode Island Lawyer Handling Child Custody and Child Support Modifications

You can never predict the future, and it is impossible to foresee all of the life changes that may impact your child support, custody or visitation arrangement. Luckily, it is possible to modify an existing court order when circumstances change.

I am Jack Quigley, an experienced lawyer in Providence. I help clients with post-divorce modifications, and I can help you understand your options if you have had a change in circumstances that affects you and your family.

To speak with me about your situation, call 401-965-4517 or send an e-mail.

Changing a Court Order After Divorce

It is possible to modify a court order for child support, custody or visitation if there has been a substantial change in circumstances. In the case of child support, a substantial change might include long-term job loss, a significant increase in income or other changes that affect payments.

With child custody or visitation schedules, a substantial change could be related to:

  • The custodial parent moving out of the state with the child
  • Changes to work schedules and holidays
  • Special needs of the child to accommodate medical treatment, extracurricular activities and other changes

I have helped many clients through the modification process. I can help you understand your options and work toward a parenting plan and schedule that meet your needs and are in the best interests of your child.

For a free consultation and case evaluation with John L. Quigley, Jr., P.C., call 401-965-4517 or send an e-mail. Located in Providence, my firm serves clients in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

Practicing in the Areas of:
Watch Video Read Articles
Contact Us

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

John L. Quigley, Jr.
215 Broadway
Providence RI 02903

Phone: 401-965-4517
Fax: 401-453-1230
Providence Law Office