Jump to Navigation

Estate Planning

Providence Estate Planning Lawyer

An up-to-date will can provide peace of mind and the assurance that your wishes regarding the disposition of your assets will be carried out after you are gone. Estate planning documents can be created to achieve other goals such as providing for the needs of a disabled child or the education of a grandchild.

At my practice, John L. Quigley, Jr., P.C., I provide a range of estate planning services, including:

  • Drafting and revision of wills
  • Trust creation
  • Special needs trusts
  • Living wills (advance health care directives)
  • Durable powers of attorney
  • Guardianships and conservatorships
  • Protecting assets so as to preserve for your estate
  • And others

Call 401-965-4517 or send an e-mail for a free consultation and case evaluation.

We can discuss your needs and concerns, and how my firm could help you achieve your goals.

Understanding Your Family, Your Financial Situation, and Your Goals

I take the same care and consideration in my estate planning work as I do helping my clients deal with family law problems. When we meet to discuss your situation, I will want to learn as much as I can about your family, your financial position, and your goals. We will also discuss your values and your hopes for your family.

I will then create the will, trust, or other legal vehicles that help you achieve your goals, and that can protect your assets and your family.

When Your Life Changes

Many people draft a will and other estate planning documents and then never touch them again. But when your life changes significantly, you should revisit and revise your will or estate plan. A divorce, the birth of a child, or a large inheritance for example, should cause you to re-evaluate your estate planning documents.

I can provide an analysis of your situation and if necessary, revise your will or other estate documents. In most cases, this can be done in a timely and cost-effective manner.

For a free consultation and case evaluation with John L. Quigley, Jr., P.C., call 401-965-4517 or send an e-mail. Located in Providence, my firm serves clients in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

Practicing in the Areas of:
Watch Video Read Articles
Contact Us

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

John L. Quigley, Jr.
215 Broadway
Providence RI 02903

Phone: 401-965-4517
Fax: 401-453-1230
Providence Law Office